Coaching & Mentoring
For Conscious Entrepreneurs With A New Team
- Do you run a successful, growing micro business in need of more people? – As a solo-preneur or already with a team of employees/freelancers/interns?
- Are you a “changemaker” and passionate about your new idea/ product/ service, that makes this planet a better place?
- Are you not just interested in profits, but also in positive relationships and a healthy environment?
- Are you actually too busy to have a team, let alone to train them?
- Do you find it slightly daunting investing so much in new people – perhaps more money than you’ve ever put into your business?
- Have you never “learnt” how to work with a team and feel uncomfortable?
- Do you dislike the conventional “management-babble”?
Here you find
- “condensed” knowledge, strategies and “secrets” on all aspects of hiring and working with a team – super short for busy entrepreneurs,
- help with hiring really committed people,
- practical solutions for problems & tough situations with your team.
This is the place for you to be if you want to
- get your life back and bring your business to the next level,
- explore unfamiliar territory and discover some shortcuts and new roads,
- make this journey as effective, safe and fun as possible,
- discover more of the magic & synergy of good teamwork,
- find a growing, supportive community of entrepreneurs with new teams.
Depending on your needs, your time and your budget, you can choose from
- free tips and advice in blog posts,
- one off clarity coaching sessions on the phone (see services)
- coaching on the phone over a longer period with ongoing support
Also coming soon:
- free teleclasses, case studies, questionnaires,
- low cost home study kits,
- web based interactive group coaching programme
Hi, I am Jutta Nedden, a Cambridge (UK) based coach, mentor and expert on teambuilding. I have worked with teams all my working life, for over 20 years: as a team member, team leader, team coach, mediator, workshop leader and small business owner – with companies of all sizes in many different sectors.
This business is very dear to my heart. I know how daunting it can be to make the transition from “lone fighter” into a team setting without going belly up with your growing micro business. I have often experienced the magic of working with a great team and want the same for you. Build the great relationships you need to bring your business to the next level. I want you to become unstoppable with your team, because the world needs your work and your ideas.
You can go to “Services” and check the list of questions with answers or
just drop me a line via the Contact section or
use the consultation form below and introduce yourself.
I would love to hear more about you.
If you would like to stay connected, join my subscriber’s list and receive my FREE newsletter with bitesize tips and practical strategies (leave your name and email address top left).
If you decide to work with me, what are the next steps?
Please use the consultation form below and send it to me. When I receive this, I’ll be in touch to suggest a few times we could speak and we’ll schedule in a 30 min conversation (free of charge, by telephone) so that I can find out more about you as a person, your challenges and about your business. You can ask any questions you have, and we can decide what the best support for you would be.
(Remember – if you find the resources helpful, do leave your name and email address in the boxes top left and receive free practical bitesize ideas and strategies on a regular basis.)